These group sessions are structured as open exploring time, where certified Infant Developmental Movement Educators (IDMEs) explore with caregivers how to support the toddlers in their process, and how to apply principles such as “baby ball,” balancing extension with flexion, the value of “small falls”, and prioritizing the process of learning rather than achieving a particular position in this older age group.
Toddlers is intended for children from confident walking to 3 years old and their caregivers.
PRICES, INFO & BOOKING
- Toddlers sessions are by donation. You can donate online here. You can also donate in person via our donation box on site. Please support us at whatever level you can – thank you!
What you should know:
- The first step in registering for Toddlers is to attend a one-hour Be With Your Toddlers: Intro & Orientation class. In the Intro class, we spend time meeting new caregivers (and their toddlers) and orienting caregivers to our key principles and handling suggestions.
- For more information on our perspective and what to expect in these sessions, please read about our principles.
- If you’re a caregiver bringing a toddler, please review our guidelines for caregivers.
- Each time you come to Toddlers, please email email@example.com ahead of time to let us know or book online below.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.