with Amy Matthews & Sarah Barnaby
This Intro & Orientation is the first step in registering your toddler for our by-donation Toddlers sessions.
During the Intro, we spend time meeting new caregivers (and their toddlers) and orienting caregivers to our key principles and handling suggestions.
- Once you’ve come to the Intro class, you’re welcome to come to Toddlers as often as you like.
- We limit the number of new toddlers and caregivers each week. Please plan to arrive as close to 4pm as possible on your first visit.
- Our by-donation Toddlers sessions are Wednesdays from 4-5:30 pm, which overlaps with the Intro & Orientation session. After your orientation, you’re welcome to stay for some or all of the Toddlers session.
- For more information on our perspective and what to expect, please read about our principles.
- Please also review our guidelines for caregivers.
- Read testimonials from caregivers about our Babies! sessions.
PRICE, DATES & REGISTRATION
The cost of the Intro class is $40 for non-members and FREE for members. Members of Babies Project can come to this class free and receive full membership benefits. Become a BP Member here.
If the cost is a hardship for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work something out.