with Amy Matthews & Sarah Barnaby
occasionally Saturdays, 10-11am
This one-hour Intro & Orientation class is the first step in registering with your baby for our by-donation Babies! sessions.
In the Intro class, we spend time meeting new caregivers (and their babies) and orienting caregivers to our key principles and handling suggestions.
- Once you come to the Intro class, you’re welcome to come to Babies! as often as you like — we just ask that you write to say you are coming.
- We limit the number of new babies and caregivers for each session.
- For more information on our perspective and what to expect, please read about our principles.
- Please also review our guidelines for caregivers.
- Read testimonials from caregivers about our Babies! sessions.
PRICE, DATES & REGISTRATION
The cost of the Intro class is $25 for non-members and FREE for members. Become a member of Babies Project to come to this class free and receive full membership benefits. If the cost is a hardship for you, please email us at email@example.com and we will work something out.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.